I love my latex appliance. It was a success.
I started with measuring the areas needed to apply the adhesive I did this by placing the nose appliance and then pressing face powder around the edge. This mapped out where the glue was to.be placed.
Then I packed out the appliance using cotton wool soaked in the chosen adhesive. I chose to use aqua fix because it is less sticky than most other prosthetics therefore easier to work with.
I applied the piece then i tried to blend the edges using more adhesive pushed upto the latex edges.this was then to give a smooth transition from the prosthetic to the skin.as it was for video recording I only did a few layers of this. But I could have done some more to really blend those edges. I flattened the edges down with a wooden stick. Then I stippled the aqua fix adhesive to the piece which provided a good base for the paint.
I painted this using a mixture of white and blue creams.to.create a baby blue tone. Then I used a different tone of blue waterbased paint and stippled it on top.so this was then a textured paint rather than a one flat tone. Then I used mist air UK, airbrush Paint to add pink..and then the blue lines. I added a smokey eye detail with eyelashes and finished with glitter
Most of my uni work involves being made sexy as fuck and then being made to ruin it